Since 1991, estheticians and skin care enthusiasts have been relying on Bioelements highly advanced formulations to treat the skin, target complexion concerns and discourage skin-aging. Today, there is a new type of skin care user "the purist" who has a strong preference for all natural and organic ingredients. At Bioelements, we recognize this as a lifestyle choice. So we created the All Things Pure Cleanser, Scrub, Eye Oil and Moisturizer with three simple, but critical criteria:
- The products had to be real. No hype. No hidden ingredients. Just 100% natural and with organically grown ingredients.
- The products had to be as effective as our Bioelements line of natural and scientific products. That meant easy to use, fresh, clean products that provide amazing results.
- Finally, they had to pass the Natural Products Association's stringent audit and be awarded their seal. We like to think of it as the real-deal-seal.
All products in the All Things Pure line have been awarded the much-coveted Natural Products Association (NPA) Seal. This seal helps consumers identify products that have met the standard set of guidelines based on natural ingredients, safety, responsibility and sustainability to qualify them as being truly "natural" products. The NPA is the nation's largest and oldest non-profit organization dedicated to the natural products industry.
An NPA certification Seal tells the consumer that every single ingredient used in a product upholds the essence of the natural standard, which is based on:
- Natural Ingredients: A product labeled natural should be made up of only, or at least almost only natural ingredients and be manufactured with appropriate processes to maintain ingredient purity.
- Safety: A product labeled natural should avoid any ingredient with a suspected human health risk.
- Responsibility: A product labeled natural should use no animal testing in its development.
- Sustainability: A product labeled natural should use biodegradable ingredients and the most environmentally sensitive packaging. Under the Natural Standard for Personal Care Products, allowed ingredients come from or are made from a renewable resource found in nature (flora, fauna, mineral) with absolutely no petroleum compounds. That?€?s why we call it the real-deal-seal.
Bioelements believes in responsible packaging for products throughout their line, and this commitment continues with All Things Pure.
The All Things Pure line is packaged in recyclable glass to maintain optimum freshness. Glass is both natural and impermeable and protects delicate natural ingredients far better than synthetic plastic. Glass is derived from sand and not some petrochemical. 97% of plastic is not recyclable, but virtually all glass is. It is ground down and remade into new glass. Plus, many plastics leach chemicals into products. (That's why you sometimes get that plasticy smell). Glass retains the freshness and aromas of essential oils and plant extracts far longer than plastic.
For the our purist friends who love the All Things Pure line, here are a few hints you can try at home:
- To create a richer cleanser, place a very small spatula amount of All Things Pure Moisturizer in your hand. Add 2 pumps of All Things Pure Cleanser, gently mix together and apply to moist or dry skin. Cleanse as usual.
- To create a richer moisturizer, place a couple drops of All Things Pure Eye Oil into your hand. Add a spatula of All Things Moisturizer, gently mix and apply as usual.
- For a milder, fast melting scrub, add 50% All Things Pure Moisturizer with 50% All Things Pure Scrub in your hand. Gently mix and apply to moist skin.
- To create an eye cream, blend two drops of All Things Pure Eye Oil into a small dab of All Things Pure Moisturizer. Pat together with fingertips and apply as usual.
- For a gentle eye area exfoliant, pat All Things Pure Eye Oil around eyes. Gentle mix a very small amount of 50% All Things Pure Scrub and 50% All Things Pure Moisturizer. Massage gently around closed eyes. With eyes closed, apply warm facecloth or moist cotton pads to melt Chinese granules. Pat in any remaining residue.